Scroll down for the video
I also show you exactly how to back up (and reinstall) your Blogger blog template. I've used a very old saved template on my Freebies blog as the example.
Here's a pic from my blog, showing the signature blocked by Photobucket.
Here's the same one, but with the image code now on Flickr - signature restored!
I made a short video here on YouTube, showing exactly what to do.
Step by step:
- Go to THEME, then back up your blog as explained in my video.
- Save this to your desktop or into a folder (but don't change the title of the template under any circumstances, or it won't work).
- Click on the HTML button under the pic showing 'Live on Blog', which is next to the orange Customise button.
- You will now see the actual code of your blog.
- Click inside the box (see my video) and click CTRL + F on your keyboard (COMMAND + F on a Mac). This will bring up the Find (search) box.
- Copy and paste this code in:
<div class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-1'>
You'll see it highlighted.
Immediately BELOW this line, you should see your image code, which will have the word Photobucket in there somewhere, with a load of letters & numbers, something like this:
<img src='http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/1stFloorFlatComputery/6a30e8fe.jpg' style='border: none; background: transparent;' />
Next step is to find your original picture on your computer, and post this to your Flickr account. Find the BB Code as per my video instructions, and replace the Photobucket code with this.